- Curriculum & Pastoral»
- Careers Education Information And Guidance (CEIAG)»
- Labour Market Information»
Labour Market Information
What skills do local employers most value in our young people?
The use of 'Start'
Start is a free and comprehensive digital platform, offering schools and colleges a single starting point to help simplify and improve careers guidance in schools.
By following Start’s structured and progressive activities, the platform caters for all students helping them to make more informed decisions about future study and career options at the right time and in good time.
- Provides comprehensive, up-to-date information
- A flexible framework for delivering careers Year 7-13
- Helps students transition from education to employment
- Promotes the importance of employability skills
- Meets statutory duties and Gatsby benchmarks
- Monitors student engagement and activity
- Provides evidence and enables improvements to our provision